Seattle-based Creative Content Producer
I’m an award-winning digital creative producer and project manager with strong technical acumen in digital and traditional content production and delivery. I have a proven track record of leading teams to develop breakthrough approaches to tough creative and technical problems, while hitting budgets and deadlines across the gambit of creative enterprises. My project management discipline crosses video, print, application development and website design.
Video Producer / Project Manager
- Manage multiple, on-going, small to large-scale video projects through the entire pipeline of production, from pitch to delivery. Own budgets, scope, profit realization, hours, and scheduling for multi-disciplinary production teams.
- Project manager for the digital retail group; manage ideation, production and timely delivery of digital video, web content, interactive displays, and print for in-store, customer-facing content.
- Spearhead ongoing effort to research and constantly iterate video deliverable quality and compression, and reduce file size to facilitate our client’s fanatical devotion to both accurate branding representation and budget.
- Manage internal and freelance resourcing and production budgeting for GLG Studio, the award winning in-house video production arm of the agency.
- Manage social media video deliverables and assets for YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, etc.
- DP/Editor/Director/Writer as the team’s needs require.
- 360 degree video and VR consultant for the agency. Spearhead creative research in the field and evangelize the benefits for our clients across the agency.
Project Manager / Producer
- Air traffic control for all creative projects. Helped manage a team of 7 creative artists to produce video, graphics, web, design, and print for corporate clients.
- Managed multiple concurrent creative services projects internally and externally for clients including Microsoft, Verizon, T-Mobile, Intel, and AMD.
- Identified and mitigated project risks through collaborative contingency planning and compliance.
- Monitored and generated weekly reports on scope, budgets, and deadlines
- Conducted and owned progress, scope, and budget report meetings with creative team members.
Rental Agent / Warehouse Tech
- Worked with a team to develop, prep, maintain, load, and return rental gear for the film production industry, and assisted in procurement and sales of new equipment through our retail arm.
- Managed the accounts and clients with their rental terms, returns, insurance, paperwork, and general lighting and camera questions.
Director of Photography, Editor, Producer, Director
- DSLR owner/operator for hire with complete lighting and field audio production package.
- Premiere and Final Cut Pro editor.
- Producer/Director of large teams for live events and for complex and time sensitive project deliverables.
- Major: Cinematography
- Minor: Editing
1-year immersive instruction course in film-making in Hollywood, CA.
- Major: English Literature
Studied the classics of English Literature and wrote complex and totally meaningless analyses and reports.